The morning sets the tone for the day. When i wake up tired and full of worries, it creeps into my entire day.
In reality, many of us start our mornings by rushing to get our loved ones and ourselves ready that we hardly find time to practice any form of selfcare.
Today I’ll be sharing with you some positive steps on how to start your day on a positive note.
- Set your alarm to something soft and soothing: I feel waking up to a loud sound can cause a shock to ones system, and we all know that’s not a nice way to start a new day. It’s best to set your alarm to some cool and pleasant sound, but if you’re a heavy sleeper; you should increase the tone of your device just before you fall asleep.
- Engage in any activity that makes you feel calmer: This doesn’t have to take too much of your time guys, 1 to 2 minutes of your time will make a huge difference; what matters is to do something that makes you feel good. You could read a passage in your bible if you own one, or maybe do a few stretches or say a word of prayer.
- Take a shower: Bathing is such a great activity because it gives an instant boost to your system and it’s soothing as well. So it should be a part of your morning routines be it you’re a stay at home person or not.
- Stay hydrated: I know drinking water often may be hard especially if you’re just starting. Dehydration can make you feel sluggish, tired and also makes your skin look dull and so on. Having heard the number of things to be gained from drinking water, you just have to start. Keep a bottle of water close to your bed side, drink it upon waking up, you can add a squeeze of lemon juice if you need some flavor.
- Play so good music: Any music you decide to play is entirely up to you, because what works for me might not work for you. Play any music of your choice in the while attending to other stuffs, feel free to hum or sing along to it.
So guys if you’re looking forward to having a great day, start creating it from the moment you wake up in the morning.
Thanks for engaging my post as always. I’m really grateful.
Don’t forget to like, share and leave me some comments.